It’s been a busy week in our house that’s left us sort of putting the pieces back together today. We’re catching a few moments of down time (Ben with the Financial Times, me with The Bonfire of the Vanities) before heading to an ’80s fancy dress party with the Junior League of London tonight as the newest transfer from New York. We’ll be channeling two of our favorite looks from the decades we were born in — Ben with all white and a pop of pink for Miami Vice and me in my best Denise Austin workout wear (hopefully mixed with my best teased Christie Brinkley hair), complete with pink legwarmers that I’ll be strutting all over the swanky Beaufort House. x
1. The newest exhibit I’m hoping to scope out at the V&A. (New York Times)
2. Looking for a new book? Bill Gates recommends these in business. (Inc.)
3. Proud of the Kardashian/Jenner clan with these supportive reactions following Bruce’s interview. (PopSugar)
4. These Volvo photos remind me of my childhood (ours were blue and tan with two kids and a sheltie). (Town & Country)
5. If I were in New York for my birthday, a Charlotte Neuville cake would top the wish list. (The Fashion Chef)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.